Feeling like quitting is the worst feeling as it doesn't let you go out of it. It's impossible to explain the exact from which you are suffering... And at that time when you feel you are not free to even ending these problems, makes you feel irritated from everything..

Failure is not a problem..Judgement of people whom you care about is hell...I feel like someone is pinching thousands of pins in your mind and nothing can help you... I want to go outside of all this feeling, I don't know how can  I do this but now I need to be out of these things...These feelings are killing me from inside...Why am alive then? For showing that I am very brave and I can handle situations, while this is fake... No one can help me except me...And I am not in a condition to help myslef...I want to quit..Please allow me before I disagree you...